- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rides on 9″ Gullwing Sidewinders with 69mm 78A Sector 9 top shelf wheels with PDP Abec 5 bearings
- The Fraction is great for those looking for a longer wheelbase for cruising, but still want to do tight turns
- This board has the feel of a longboard, but produces tighter carves and lines than one would think
- 8 ply maple with fiberglass bottom sheet and CNC drop through mounting
Sector 9 Fraction Green Complete Longboard – 9×36 – 8 Ply Maple, 9.0″ Gullwing Sidewinder Trucks, 69mm 78a Nineball Slalom Wheels and Abec 5 PDP Bearings
From the Manufacturer
The story of the nineball starts in our La Jolla backyard in 1993. At the time our house consisted of a bunch of good friends, a half pipe, pool table, ping pong table and shaping room all just across the street from some nice smooth hills down to the reefs. One of our friends from Hawaii who used to call people “nine balls” all the time in a friendly razzing sort of way, called up on the phone one day to see what was going on at the house. He got the answering machine and said “What’s going on over there at Sector 9?” which to him and us meant a house full of nine balls. The message on the machine was heard and the name not only had a nice ring to it but seemed fitting as well so it stuck. The interest had been apparent from everyone who saw us skate by so we started making skateboards in our backyard. Lots of learning and a couple evictions later we were forced to move into our first warehouse in what would become the Sector 9 skateboard factory. Since then we have continued to push our designs and materials to their limits in order to offer the best quality skateboard for all types of riding